Inspiring A NEW PARADIGM IN PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT in Vision Care with a proven successful formulae program of interactive seminars and ‘ON SNOW’ workshops.
An international list of presenters will be confirmed with New Hot Topics “Innovations in Eye Care” including ‘Back to Front OCT imaging’.
The conference schedule is in an informal setting and allows vibrant interaction. No stuffed shirts allowed. Just the latest information delivered in an entertaining way. Breakfast and late afternoon meetings allow greatest use of time in the mountains and the vibrant lecture schedule will fit in with mountain activities.
Attendance is limited, so to guarantee your place, please register your interest by clicking here.
SkiCPD – What’s Included
- - 3 nights B&B accommodation
- - Return transfers from/to Zurich can be arranged or simply take a simple easy and spectacular train to and from the airport to give yourself added flexibility to your trip.
- - Welcome reception party
- - Dinner at the hotel on 25th March
- - Conference and CPD sessions
- - Conference party & evening entertainment
Prices from £795.00 or CHF (Swiss Francs) £1050.00 – (early bird offer).
For many this qualifies as part of your CPD, COPE or CET grant & in most cases tax deductible?
Some reduced limited price sponsorship upon request.
Extend your stay or bring your partner. SkiCPD has been enjoyed by partners with an inclusive philosophy to cater for all. This flexible approach allows you to create your own schedule.
SkiCPD works in collaboration with Corporate Ski Specialist, with operational experience and intimate knowledge of resorts allows us to personalise every aspect of your itinerary.
Tailor-make your whole trip from start to finish. We understand the importance of choice and flexibility in transportation options, accommodation and in- resort extras. We will liaise with suppliers on your behalf, saving you valuable time and ensuring a seamless service throughout.
Our last visit to Chamonix, had 20% of people extending their stay beyond the formal conference. Allowing delegates the freedom to search for the extras activities to make the most of their time.
We can arrange all aspects of your itinerary including:
- - Flights from regional airports ensuring the best coordination of landing times
- - Resort transfers – private chauffeurs, mini buses and even helicopters
- - The most suitable accommodation based on group size and requirements
- - Lift passes, ski equipment hire, tuition and guiding
- - In-resort activities such as snow-mobiling and restaurant reservations
Consultants will be on hand throughout to provide local knowledge, guidance and practical advice.
Click here to make an enquiry